Do you have a healthy love relationship or an addictive one? Please read on and evaluate your relationship
- Healthy Love develops after we feel secure.
Addictive Love tries to create love even though we feel frightened and insecure.
- Healthy Love comes from feeling full. We overflow with love.
Addictive Love is always trying to fill an inner void.
- Healthy Love begins with self love.
Addictive Love always seeks love “out there” from that “special someone.” Read the rest of this entry
This advice was passed along to me from a counselor; it was great to hear so I wanted to share it.
- If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
- Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
- Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that’s not meant to be.
- Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
- If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can’t “be friends.” A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend.
- Don’t settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
- Don’t stay because you think “it will get better.” You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
- The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
Avoid men who’ve got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn’t marry them when he got them pregnant. Why would he treat you any differently?
- Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
- Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you.
- If something bothers you, speak up.
- Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
You cannot change a man’s behavior. Change comes from within.
- Don’t EVER make him feel he is more important than you are…even if he has more education or in a better job. Do not make him into a quasi-god.
- He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
- Never let a man define who you are.
- Never borrow someone else’s man.
- Oh Lord! If he cheated with you, he’ll cheat on you.
- A man will only treat you the way you allow him to treat you.
By: Salma Rumman
Kissing different parts of your partner’s face and paying special attention to the ears and neck. Also biting softly on the lower lip and nibbling gently on the earlobe will do the magic.
I suggest this start with gentle kisses on the neck, move up to the ear, then go to the lips. Take some small breaks and then come back to the lips.
Put your whole body into the kiss, without words, your lips should say, ‘Baby, there’s more where that came from!’ There are ways to keep it fresh and new all the time.”
Put a hand on your kissing partner’s neck “It adds passion, like ‘I can’t get enough.’ And let’s be honest, that’s what makes for a great kiss.”
Don’t get hung up on what a kiss might lead to. Enjoy it for its own sake. “A great kiss is an adventure in itself, not a stepping point to something else.”
“A good kiss is deep and soulful and you should feel each other’s love through the kiss,”
Why am I taking about this coz, you’ve got to keep kissing in the game. Remember that the emotional importance of a kiss is where it all begins and you shouldn’t let it go just because you’ve known someone for a long time.”
By Drs. Les & Leslie
A kiss can mean different things at different times – good morning, good bye, I missed you, I’m sorry, I love you, I’m in the mood, and so on.
But perhaps the sweetest of all kisses is the good night kiss that says I’m going to be missing you even while I sleep. Remember when you were dating each other and how difficult it was to say good night after a date? You’d say goodnight countless times with just as many kisses.
Poets and lyricists have done their best to capture the magic and mystery of a kiss. But we think a brief line from the book of Proverbs says it best: “An honest answer is like a kiss on the lips.” Solomon, in all his wisdom, equaled a kiss on the lips to an honest answer. When we are kissing our spouse on the lips, especially as a way to say good night, we are conveying our honest feelings.
It’s a kind of lover’s short hand to the questions we rarely articulate but deeply feel:
1. Do you still love me, in spite of all the mistakes I make?
2. Do you still want to be with me when I burn the toast, leave my clothes on the floor, and all the rest?
A kiss on the lips is a way of honestly answering in the affirmative these unspoken questions.
So give kissing some special consideration. Don’t take it for granted. “Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips,” says poet Percy Bysshe Selley. So don’t kiss flippantly. Give one another a real good kiss and then enjoy the intimacy of a couple whose love is as honest as their hearts.
Today is a special day for lovers full of many expectations. However let me remind you, it’s not the gifts you will receive, the dinner you will be taken or the vacation you will take that will show you the love you so long for.
It’s the everyday small acts of love that will do it best, it’s when your partner tells you something and you listen keenly and do something about it.
It’s the phone calls you make just to find out how they are doing at work or home or the sms that makes them know you are on their mind.
Love in marriage can’t be expressed in an event but it’s in the small things that we do for each other. The things we do that makes ndoa last are so small it’s unbelievable, yet they are the same ones that makes mapenzi turn to dislike and resentment.
So my dears show love today and always … love is not an event. Mapenzi na Ndoa wishes you a happy valentine’s day!
I’m a big believer in foreplay, but enough is enough. It’s time to get started. In this article you are going to learn the first set of simple exercises that will set the stage for taking control of your sexuality the way you have always imagined. Mastering them is the crucial first step on the path to a lifetime of pleasure and power as a multi-orgasmic male. Please take the exercises very seriously. It is important to take your time, follow my instructions carefully, and try to be very thorough. This set of exercises is most easily accomplished on your own.
If you have a partner who is waiting to work with you, let her know you’ll be ready for her soon. You just need to prepare a few things. This should heighten her anticipation and make her all the more enthusiastic when it’s time for her to join in.
So . . . let the game begin. Enjoy yourself! And don’t forget: PC power is ultimate power. Read the rest of this entry
This premature ejaculation has been so hyped that even young men are taking sexual virtuoso drugs to maintain the erection. However it’s sad because the more they use the drugs the harder it becomes to last longer & longer … which if he is able to last longer he enjoys more and definitely the woman gets a real good treat.
What exactly is premature ejaculation?
It is when ejaculation occurs prior to when a man wishes, or too quickly during intercourse to satisfy his woman. When this happens the man tends to quickly lose a usable erection for the woman to even know exactly what happened.
What are the causes of premature ejaculation?
It is probably “natural” for healthy males to ejaculate quickly. Lasting longer serves no genetic function that we know of. Lasting is a learned behavior, like learning to dance. It can prolong and intensify pleasure for a man. Also, many women like to experience orgasm – or have been socially conditioned to enjoy orgasm – when the erect penis is inside them. To reach orgasm this way often requires periods of more or less continuous stimulation by the penis. Read the rest of this entry