Being feminine is power, its knowing who you are and being the best in who you are. Sometimes women don’t show their feminine side because they think its weak and not attractive. On the contrary being feminine is attractive and makes a woman powerful more than she can ever think of.
Many believe that femininity is merely hypocrisy and deception that lowers a woman’s dignity. Or something that is only available to wealthy women. Do not believe this. Be certain that true femininity is available to all, and that it dignifies and elevates a woman.
When you learn the art of being feminine you can be so influential and make a world a better place. The first person to influence is your husband, a man marries a woman because she is feminine and her tenderness and care makes him love her and make her his. I request all ladies be the influence in your home by being a true powerful feminine woman.
Here are some few tips on how to be feminine … please add more …
- Sit down and think back to times when you’ve felt especially feminine. Remember those moments in detail – How did you feel? What were you wearing? What were you doing? This is the first and most important step because it reveals what you consider to be feminine, and that’s ultimately what matters most. Focus on those details, and work on recreating those conditions and that feeling in yourself.
- How you talk to him: when you want to express something important to your man, you need to learn when and how to talk to him so that you can get into his hurt. For example if its something that is hurting you …please don’t use accusing words like you make me …you are … use words like i feel … when …. When we talk about how we feel when we are hurt, it becomes easier for the man to understand and hear you.
- Know the difference between being feminine and being girly. Being girly implies being feminine but in a youthful and materialistic sort of way. There’s nothing wrong with that, but it’s not the way to be feminine. You can be 70 years old and wear a silk bathrobe and still be feminine because ultimately, you can still do the things that make you feel more like a woman.
- Love every inch of your body. The body is what makes you female, so how can you be feminine if you don’t embrace your female form? A woman’s body naturally has a higher body fat percentage than that of a man, so don’t dismiss your curves. On the other hand, part of loving your body is taking care of it, so don’t dismiss your cholesterol levels, either. Fortunately, you don’t have to look like a catwalk model in order to be reasonably healthy. Love all your curves and take good care of your body.
- Be graceful. In most societies, women are thought to be more naturally graceful than men. There are always exceptions, of course, and it is totally up to you whether you choose gracefulness to be an expression of your femininity. Generally, however, many women feel more feminine when they make smooth movements, rather than jerky, powerful ones. And, of course, consider the context. You might want to be fierce on the volleyball court or shooting range, and svelte at a bar or in the bedroom. There’s no rule saying you have to be graceful (or feminine) all the time. This is so attractive and influential.
- Dance. Dancing is an extension of your body, and through dance you can find ways to emphasize your femininity. Belly dancing, for example, accentuates the natural curves of a woman’s form. A partner dance, like salsa or the waltz, can also help you feel more feminine because such dances are built upon the traditional differences between men and women–the man guides, while the woman follows and makes more fluid, extravagant movements.
- Be playful: Let’s ditch the whole idea that being feminine means being perfect and ethereal. For those times when grace is lacking and you fall flat on your face in the middle of a room, the true test of your femininity is your ability to laugh it off! Because think about it: Taking life too seriously isn’t very feminine in most people’s books, and it’s not very healthy overall. So smile a lot, flirt, tease, and play. Have fun! Ultimately, being feminine is about feeling at ease with yourself, and you can’t feel at ease if you’re too stiff, somber, and serious, so be the opposite: lighthearted and playful.
- Wear comfortable, stylish, good-fitting feminine clothing. The clothing can either be tops, skirts, scarfs, underwear, hats, shoes, pants, socks, etc. Go shopping and browse some nice clothing stores and see what you find and what fits you well. The clothes do not have to be expensive! They can be lower priced and still look good. Don’t show unnecessary flesh, its not attractive.
- Wear a little makeup. This step is not necessary, but will help make you look a little more feminine. Red and pink lipstick and nuetral eyeshadows will help to create a feminine look. But remember, you do not need makeup. Wear it only if you want to.
- Be confident in yourself. This is another important step to looking feminine, bright, healthy, and confident. Like the other step above, learning to love yourself is important. Having confidence will not only make you look more feminine mentally and physically, it will help you to be more independent and outstanding. Never give up on yourself, ever.